Information About Customers
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your HERA MD experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses heramd.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of heramd.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use heramd.com, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services if you wish so.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from heramd.com. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your settings accordingly.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features concerning purchasing, personal recommendations, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Sharing of Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of heramd.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your settings accordingly.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Hera Medical SRL, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of heramd.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of heramd.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Security of Information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- When you purchase products from heramd.com, your financial details are passed through a secure server. Card payments on our Web site are effected through EuPlatesc online payments processor. Following card types are accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro. If you choose “Card Payment” as the payment method, on the secure page of the card processor you will be asked to fill in your card details. Debit/Credit Card payments under Visa and MasterCard logos (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro), are processed through the “3-D Secure” system. For any questions related to our Security Policy, please contact our Customer Service via email at: email@example.com.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Access of Information
heramd.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with heramd.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Options of Information
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such heramd.com features.
- You can add or update certain information.
- If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your settings accordingly.
heramd.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use heramd.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit heramd.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of Romania. If you have any concern about privacy at heramd.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
heramd.com endeavors to provide accurate material on its Web site. heramd.com reserves the right to change pricing and end any special promotions published on this website at any time and without prior notice. Pictures on this website are for illustrative purposes only.
Use Of Products
All of the products purchased from this website should be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, precautions and guidelines. heramd.com cannot assume responsibility for any damage, loss or injury arising from inadequate use.